Necklace Lengths to Suit Any Style
Collar – 12-13 inches
- Lies comfortably on the neck, above the
- Works well with U-necks, boat necks and off neck style necklines.
- Compliments an evening look.
Choker – 14-16 inches
- Sits at the
- Perfect for any time of day and occasion.
- Complements just about anything, but you may want to go to a
princesssize if you have a wide neck.
Princess – 17-19 inches
- Sits below the
- Versatile length for both daytime and evening.
- Compliments a crew neck, high necks and plunging necklines.
Matinee – 20-24 inches
- Longer than the princess.
- Excellent for casual and business wear.
- Compliments a higher neckline.
Opera – 28-34 inches
- A single dramatic length, or knotted at the neckline.
- Ideal for classic or casual attire.
- Goes well with high necks, turtleneck or crew necks.
Rope/Lariat – Over 45 inches
- A minimum of 45 inches with clasps placed in strategic locations.
- Can transform length into multi-strand necklace or bracelet combinations.
- Transform any outfit into an elegant style.
Jewelry Care Tips
- Protect them from scratching, extreme temperatures, intense sunlight, water and chemicals.
- Please remove them before swimming, workouts, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- Apply products such as perfumes or hairspray before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage it.
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth. Keep metal parts away from moisture.
- You can restore
shineon your item by buffing it with a lint-free cloth.
- Dry completely before wearing or storing.
- Store in a box or a soft fabric pouch.
- Store lariat untied, on a hanger in your closet to avoid deformations.
CAUTION: Polymer clay and bead items are not meant for small children or pets. They are not a toy. Intended for adult fashion and decorative uses only. Do not put items